RESTRICTED PRODUCTS REQUIRING TASTE APPROVAL
The sale of the following items is strictly limited and permitted only with written approval of the Festival Manager: Sunglasses, glow products, blinking or lighted products, LED’s, balloons, t-shirts, caps and sweatshirts with Denver or Colorado-identified destinations in logos or embellishments.
ACTIVITIES / PRODUCTS NOT PERMITTED
- Body and ear piercing, the sale of live animals, chairs, umbrellas, weapons, illegal substances or drug paraphernalia, conducting a raffle or drawing, hawking of goods, placing advertising outside of booth space, and collecting or soliciting money or pledges for any cause will not be permitted.
- Taste will NOT allow the sale or display of any items that promote or depict drug use, violence, profanity, discriminatory references, illegal activity or any other items deemed not acceptable by Taste.
- The use and volume level of amplified sound systems and /or use of incense or scented candles or oils must first be approved by Taste. At no time shall the volume of an amplified sound system be heard or “bleed” beyond the exhibitor’s assigned space and incense/candle/oil fragrance must be contained within the exhibitor’s selling space.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed in booths or anywhere on the Festival site, except for service animals or educational displays authorized by the Festival Manager.
- A Taste of Colorado DOES NOT PERMIT the sale of non-licensed logo, counterfeit, bootleg, illegally produced products including, but not limited to perfumes, tapes, CD’s, DVD’s, apparel, accessories, toys and other items from amusement parks (Disneyworld, for example) or sports teams (the Denver Broncos or University of Colorado, for example). A vendor offering items in the aforementioned categories for sale at the Festival must provide, for our files, an applicable and valid licensing agreement between the vendor and the licensing corporation. The licensing agreement should accompany the vendor’s initial application and must be on file with the Festival before the vendor’s sales booth opens for operation.
- At no time should a vendor sell or offer free beverages of any kind to the public.
- Only selected vendors may exhibit in their assigned space; booth sharing or selling of booth space is prohibited.
- Vendors may NOT stake anything into the ground. Tents must be properly weighted by each vendor and not staked. Staking of any kind is prohibited.
- The following behaviors will result in removal from the event: acts or threats of violence, drunken or disorderly conduct, destruction of property, possession and/or use of illegal drugs, underage drinking, sale of bootleg merchandise, solicitation or distribution of promotional materials without prior consent. All participants and guests are subject to search upon entry. Festival is a rain or shine event.
DO NOT EXTEND BOOTH SPACE WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENT
Because the Festival is located outdoors and obstacles such as street poles, trees, etc. preclude booth spaces from lining up symmetrically, some booths gain real estate around them. Additional space surrounding these 10’x10’ booth spaces MAY NOT be utilized as exhibit or storage space. If an exhibitor is discovered using space beyond that which has been contracted for prior to the Festival, a minimum penalty of $1000 will be assessed, to be paid immediately. The Marketplace Coordinator, along with the Festival Manager, will determine if the space can continue to be used for such purpose for the remainder of the Festival. If yes, a fee of up to $15.00 per square foot must be paid immediately, and the $500.00 penalty fee can be applied to this payment. If no, the vendor must immediately remove items from the space and discontinue using it. The $500.00 penalty payment must still be paid.
Selected applicants are responsible for observing all rules and regulations, including those stated in all future mailings, e-mails, and communications. The Festival has final approval over all aspects of exhibitors’ participation in the Festival and exhibitors’ booth display and contents. A Taste of Colorado reserves the right to accept or not to accept any exhibitor(s) and sales item(s) for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Taste reserves the right to refuse exhibition of items not consistent with submitted materials and descriptions. Materials and descriptions will be kept on file until the last day of the Festival.